Planned releases and maintenance typically occur Saturday mornings/afternoons EST. All releases are announced in the #release channel in our Discord .
Commit hash: 12f04ff
Version 0.8.0 (Release 10 - Jacques Clouseau )
Released: March 7, 2021Overview
- Integrate with Microsoft Teams via the existing Incoming Webhook channel connector
- Increased free trials days from 30 to 60 -- come on in, the water's fine!
- Team Leaders can now share Jobs tool promotion announcements on Slack and Microsoft Teams
- Changed "Unspecified" Availability status to "Unknown"
- Changed the icon of the Availability tool from to
Version 0.7.0 (Release 9 - Laura Holt )
Released: February 27, 2021Overview
- A medium update to add a new tool, make enhancements, and fix bugs
- Tips Tool - Share your hard earned wisdom with other Team Leaders
- Collecting numerical ratings with the Feedback tool is now optional and configurable
- Users may delete their accounts (and all associated data) if they no longer wish to use the tools 😢
- Added pagination for Engagement tool pages
- Added Last 90 Days, Last 365 Days, and All Time data slices to the Engagement tool
- Cleaned up and corrected breadcrumbs in several My Account pages
- Hamburger menu links are now right justified in mobile views
- Added link to Knowledge Base in footer and nav menu -- more content coming... slowly
- Added link to Twitch account in footer (the WHAT?!)
Version 0.6.0 (Release 8 - Burton Guster )
Released: February 13, 2021Overview
- "You know that's right."
- Roles Tool - Define and assign roles and responsibilities that exist outside of your Team Members' jobs
- Primer Tool - Help your Team Members better understand you by "declaring yourself" in a user manual describing who you are and how you operate
- Added tool inspiration page links to Team Member pages
- Made it easier for previously logged in users to re-login after having previously logged out by adding a link in the header
- Streamlined Upvoty integration by moving functionality into our site, and made it easier to find by placing links in the dropdown menu
- Added a link to our Discord server in the dropdown menu
- Added copy to emails containing links that expire explaining this functionality
- Added Last 90 Days, Last 365 Days, and All Time data slices to the Pulse tool
- Buttons on notifications and suggestions pages do not fit properly in small mobile view
- Removed tooltips for touch devices (should never have been active)
- Improved success/error messaging in the Jobs tool
- Fixed a UI bug in mobile views on the add multiple team members page
- Added a page to allow donations via PayPal
Version 0.5.0 (Release 7 - Antigone Bezzerides )
Released: February 1, 2021Overview
- A massive update to launch the website!
- Free trial memberships
- Patreon memberships
- Make feature requests and report bugs with Upvoty
- Team Leader Pledge Tool - Show your dedication by making a pledge to your Team
- Suggestions Tool - Collect anonymous suggestions and implement positive change to better your Team
- Team Leaders may now customize and add new Availability statuses
- Team Leaders now receive email notifications when topics are added to meetings by Team Members
- Database connection pooling -- thanks Heroku!
- Too many to count!
- Too many to count!
Version 0.4.1 (Release 6 - Richard Poole )
Released: March 10, 2020Overview
- A small update to end the EWE program
Version 0.4.0 (Release 5 - Clarice Starling )
Released: February 9, 2020Overview
- A small update to improve security
- Team Members may now secure their private home pages by opting in to login with a magic link
- Added 'Commuting' Availability status
Version 0.3.1 (Release 4 - Travis McGee )
Released: February 1, 2020Overview
- A small update to improve the Pulse tool
- Team Leaders can now schedule daily Pulse email reminders to be sent to their Team Members
- Added Last 30 Days Pulse view for Team Leaders
- Daily Engagement Goal now collapsable on Team Member private home page
- Team Members can view the Team Charter from their private home page
- Team Member name isn't pluralized correctly on feedback page
- Feedback recipient name and email fields indistinguishable in mobile
Version 0.3.0 (Release 3 - Precious Ramotswe )
Released: January 25, 2020Overview
- Two new apps, self-service data export, and a rich text editor, oh my!
- Pulse Tool - Keep a pulse on how your Team is feeling by collecting anonymous data from your Team and analyzing trends (more to come!)
- Jobs Tool - Write detailed job descriptions, assign jobs to Team Members, and share with others
- Use TinyMCE rich text editor when editing larger blocks of text
- Team Leaders and Team Members can have their data exported and emailed to them
- Cleaned up and streamlined minor UI elements in Feedback tool
- Updated 'Sick' and 'On Vacation' Availability status icons and colors
- Add status icons on update Availability buttons
- Minor UI tweaks and cleanup
- Minor performance tuning
- Identity of anonymous feedback givers was able to be deduced
- Clicking on view responses on mobile feedback page loads the same response
Version 0.2.0 (Release 2 - Benoit Blanc )
Released: January 18, 2020Overview
- This is our second release, and first of the EWE program.
- Props Tool - Show your appreciation for your fellow Team Members by giving them props!
- Team Leaders can regenerate Team Member private page URLs from the Manage Team Member page
- Team Members can edit their profile information (name, display name, timezone)
- Team Leaders and Team Members can specify which timezone they are in
- Team Members can add multiple contact methods and can set a preferred contact method
- More Availability stauses and better icons
- Different Slack channels can now be specified for Availability, Props, and Engagement updates
- Team Member preferences page updated to be more clear about what the preferences control
- Feedback requests now display a status of 'In progress' or 'Completed'
- Minor UI tweaks and cleanup
- Welcome emails for newly added Team Members were not being sent out
- Feedback requests initiated by Team Members were incorrectly being categorized as having been initiated by the Team Leader
- Completing the daily engagement goal was not correctly awarding Wool
- Team Member public pages were not honoring several visibility and privacy preferences
Released: January 9, 2020Overview
- This is our first release!
- Availability Tool - Let Team Members and others know where you are working, and if you are available.
- Team Charter Tool - Work with your Team to define how you want to work with each other, and hold each other accountable.
- Feedback Tool - Solicit and track feedback for your Team Members.
- Meetings Tool - Keep a running agenda for team and one-on-one meetings that everybody can add to and view.
- Engagement System - Encourages you and your Team Members to be more thoughtful, tracks your activities on Shepyrd, and rewards Team Members for accomplishing goals.
- Slack Integration - Add the Shepyrd Slack app for enhanced functionality.